What is Coverage?
Coverage focuses on helping mobile bandwidth junkies find cell signal as they roam. Save time looking up coverage on the carrier’s website, compare their claims and better plan travel routing based on where you’ll be able to keep connected.
Use Coverage to determine which direction is best to head towards, or which route is likely to keep you the most connected in your travels.
Plan lunch stops, overnight stops and prepare for high-tech camping!
- Easily know before you go: Avoid having to check each provider’s coverage map individually to know where you’re most likely to keep connected.
- No internet needed: All maps are stored locally, so you can see where coverage next is most likely even when you have none.
- Urban and rural maps: Maps cover the entire continental USA for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Know where to roam: view LTE, ‘4G’, 3G, 2G and roaming areas as separate overlays, focus on the coverage type you need.
- Universal App – iPhone, iPod Touch and IPad, OS 5.1 and higher.
The carrier’s maps in your pocket!
Video Demo of Coverage
What others are saying:
“If you’re a frequent traveler or you move around a lot, this app can be indispensable for leading you to the next well-covered area.” – Lifehacker
“The function of this great little app is quite simple: it allows users to quickly and easily view coverage maps for each of the four major U.S. carriers” – Boy Genius Reports
Winner – ‘Most Useful App’ – iOSDevCamp
“Coverage? is a really useful app. It will be used on every trip I take.” – TUAW
“Pretty simple, but also rather handy.” – Gizmodo
“Coverage? could prove to be an irreplaceable tool.” – 148apps