What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Applications do not collect any personally identifiable information. You may provide personally identifiable information when submitting bug or crash reports if you desire.
We may use the information you provided us to contact you to provide support.
Automatically Collected Information
The Applications do not automatically collect any information.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information provided to us?
We may disclose User Provided Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Application Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the applications created or distributed by Two Steps Beyond, you are agreeing to be bound by these Application Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using these applications. The materials contained in these applications are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to download the applications that Two Steps Beyond distributes from the approved platform distribution store. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software distributed by Two Steps Beyond;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Two Steps Beyond at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must remove any downloaded materials in your possession.
- The materials in Two Steps Beyond’s applications are provided “as is”. Two Steps Beyond makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Two Steps Beyond does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in its applications.
In no event shall Two Steps Beyond or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials in Two Steps Beyond’s applications, even if Two Steps Beyond or a Two Steps Beyond authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing in Two Steps Beyond’s Applications could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Two Steps Beyond does not warrant that any of the materials in it’s applications are accurate, complete, or current. Two Steps Beyond may make changes to the materials contained in its applicaitons at any time without notice. Two Steps Beyond does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Two Steps Beyond’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at mailto:email@example.com